The Steering Committee of the 1889 Jefferson Center for Population Health includes representatives from both the 1889 Foundation and the Jefferson Center for Population Health. This committee oversees the partnership between these two organizations and ensures that the benchmarks set forth in the grant agreement are met. This committee also finalizes and approves the strategic plan for the Center and oversees its implementation.
The following professionals comprise the steering committee.
- David Nash, MD, MBA, Dean, Jefferson College of Population Health
- Billy Oglesby, PhD, MBA, MSPH, FACHE, Associate Dean, Jefferson College of Population Health
- Susan Mann, BS, President, 1889 Foundation
- Susan Williams, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Conemaugh Health System
- Scott Becker, Former CEO, Conemaugh Health System